As hunting’s most visible and likable personality, Bob Foulkrod’s incisive commentary on the sport can be seen, heard and read all across North America!
Starting his 25th year as a hunting consultant, he is considered by many to be the world’s premier hunter.
In 2003 alone, Foulkrod will:
* Start his Obsession Quest Grand Slam of all the North American Animals, African Big Five, along with the Slam of Turkeys with Browning firearms.
* Tape approximately 14 nationally broadcast television shows to be aired on Outdoor Life Network, on the Outdoor channel.
* Be featured in several regionally distributed hunting and fishing videos sponsored by the biggest names in the outdoor industry, including Bass Pro Shops, Inc., Mossy Oak, Streamlight, Walkers Game Ears, Swarovski, Hunter’s Specialties, Winchester, Copper John, Tru-Ball, Browning Firearms, Mossy Oak BioLogic, GORE-TEX® footwear, Swarovski Optiks, Sims Vibration Laboratory, Nosler, Eastman Outdoors, McKenzie Targets, Outdoor World Magazine,Carbon Express Arrows, ACR Electronics, Lowrance, Gateway Feathers, Hunter Safety System, Traeger Industries, Eze-Eye Archery and many more.
* Share his knowledge and experiences through articles and columns appearing in several national distributed magazines.
* Delight and inform hunters with his homespun stories and helpful hints and tips as a key speaker at hunting trade shows, seminars, church suppers, and game dinners across the country.
Bob is the founder and chief instructor of the highly regarded Bob Foulkrod/Golden Eagle Bowhunting School in his hometown of Troy, Pennsylvania.
Foulkrod’s mission is to share his knowledge so others can become better sportsmen. A man of many seasons, Foulkrod is a consummate professional who eats, lives and breathes the sport of hunting! Thanks to Bob’s boundless enthusiasm and energy, the word is spreading.